Tuesday, May 27, 2014

oh my.....

Its been a while, last time i wrote on this blog was 2012!! and it is now 2014! So let me just start off by saying....Adalyn, You are a BIG SISTER now to Alayna Raye Rocha born Dec 25, 2013. You are the sweetest, most caring sister. I remember the first night we brought her home. You stayed up with me all night (mommy was a lil depressed) getting the diapers and wipes for me :D.

  I went back to school 3 days after i gave birth. So the drive there and back i would be crying in my car :( just thinking maybe it wasnt the right time to have another baby cuz you were still so young and needed all the attention. But seeing how you were with her so happy and in love took all the sadness away that i had. So no more crying for me and instead started enjoying the fact that you were ok with having a baby sister. You actually became more indepent, one of the reasons why i was also feeling a little depressed. you didnt need me as much anymore, Brushin your teeth, using the restroom, you even get yourself food (snacks)lol, doing your own thing playing with your dolls in your playroom.
 
   I never noticed how big you were getting until i had Alayna, i dont see you as a baby anymore. I cant even carry you now well besides the fact that i have another baby to carry all the time now haha. I always tell you that you cant grow up that you have to be my baby forever, and your response is "no mom I Love You, but i have to grow" :( I dont want you to grow up. stay young, fun, crazy, carefree little girl that you are. Daddy and I argue when you start running around the house and he tells you to calm down and stop. I want you to be a kid, cuz you wont be a kid forever. but he only says that because hes so tired from work, but still! YOU be a kid, Do what kids do!

  I will try and start to write on the blog everyday/night for you and Alayna





No comments:

Post a Comment